1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question on Ninjitsu, pls help

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Duke Greenspan, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Anyone can help me on the following question pls? Thnx.

1). Is NInjitsu a good choice in PvP (for faction)? If so, should I do it with fencing? Ninjitsu won't work on bows right?

2). If I am working on a Ninja cahracter (for pvp), should I train with the following skills?

- Fencing
    - Tactics
    - hiding
    - stealth
    - healing

3). What else should I go for? should I go for resistance Magic? posioning?
    the pally skill (for traveling)? Focusing?

:wall:

2. Evlar

Evlar Guest

I'm in the same boat with my factions char here.

Ninjitsu
    Fencing
    Tactics
    Hiding
    Stealth
    Chivalry (For travelling and healing)
    Focus (For mana regen)

Last two are split below 100. The rest are GM or higher, with Legendary fencing.

As a character class, it's something I'm still getting to grips with though. I've only returned to factions after a long absence. Back in the old days, I was either a warrior or a mage.

3. Saleena

Saleena Guest

I run a ninjitsu template for factions it has Fencing, Tactics Hiding Stealth Bushido, med and Some stealing, All i have to do is switch out some Jewls and a head piece when I want to steal. Its a good template for a thief because its a better survival template. Then again anything with ninja is a good survial template animal form and bye bye! But your question about if ninja works with archery it does just not very well deathstrike does hardly any damage with archery. But if you get gm tracking on your template track your target pop out and hit them with a deathstrike with fence swords mace ect.. It's suppose to give you a damage increase from what ive heard.

4. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Archery does half damage deathstrikes than normal...so can still push up to 30.

The tracking is correct partially, it requires no skill just to actually target your mark for 10 paces from there original location(i think its 10 anyway).

On the OP's template, if your going healing you need anatomy...thats a must!

If not, the id drop healing pick up chiv and

120fence
    120stealth
    120ninja
    100hiding(this gives max DS damage)
    90tactics
    70Chiv

With jewels and imbuing you could realisticaly raise 40points of skill. If you can, use spellweaving for some awesome buffs!

5. Evlar

Evlar Guest

Interesting about the spellweaving, might have to have a look at that.

Am already experimenting with some imbued modifications, to see what can give me the best results though.

Main thing I'm looking into is firing off the maximum damage in the quickest time.

6. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Amateur ninjas, you have much to learn.

7. Evlar

Evlar Guest

I'm no amateur Lynk... I'm just a crap ninja :lick: