1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question on No Loyality to Any & Being Attacked by Bane or Ophid's

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Snakeman, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was under the impression that any Character with No Loyalty at all would not be attacked... ??
    Either I am wrong in the way I took it or ...... something is $*&^#! Up

[​IMG]

2. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm not sure the Wolves are included in the loyalty.

3. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I would go along with Mapper and suggest that the particular creature isn't included in the loyalty.

Doesn't look like a normal Hell Hound either, and Hell Hounds were the only dog creature I personally saw on Origin. (During my total 15 minutes of research.)

Seems like some kind of Gnaw-based boss maybe?

On GL it isn't active yet. Or, rather, it wasn't as of 20 minutes ago being announced by the Cryers!

-Galen's player

4. Snakeman

It was Everything that was there, Demons, Hellhound Masters, Hellhounds & the Gnaw's are like lightning quick. Without Peace making I'd of been OoOOoO because the Gnaw is that fast if you are on foot ;).

5. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Oh my.

Some guesses (all they are):

1. Maybe they changed it and made them aggressive to neutrals (which would make sense RP-wise; Evil likes to force you to pick a side, if you pick their side great, if you don't, what's another death?).

2. Maybe they didn't like your Karma level (loyalty to the Virtues is implied by that, to a degree).

3. Maybe they didn't like your loyalty to the Garg. Queen.

My Origin character had no loyalty to anyone, no Karma. Was just a noob in a paladin helmet.

Those are just guesses.

-Galen's player

6. Snakeman

Has to be something or another Dev screw up.

Been nice to know if it was a change, for crafters recalling into a under siege town will be insta snack ;)
    Chara is Glorious Lord so that's out :cursing:
    Tried a 0 on all Loyality standings and was attacked too :twak:

So Ima Lost :wall: