1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question on Roofs

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Uxoraz, May 9, 2010.

1. Uxoraz

Uxoraz Guest

I recently returned from a 7 year absence and am working on my first customizable house.

I have a 16x10 (I think) and am trying to put a roof on the top floor. I make the 4 sides with no problems, however, when I reach the last 8 tiles at the top no matter what combinations I try I cannot get the roof to close.

Am I missing a glaring problem?

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Heya, I did a roofing faq a while ago (so it doesn't have the newer ones) but I think it's adequate for explaining how to get roofs to work properly with the pieces you get in the various sets and raising the pieces, etc:

http://www.dough.net/~sarah/RoofFAQ.html

3. Lightning 1

Lightning 1 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Wow. Excellent roof instructions. And you only live about an hour away. I didn’t know there was so much talent so close!
    :thumbup1:

4. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Oh, are you san antonio or waco or something? I'm a bit north austin, nice place to live really. Especially for my husband, he loves live music and the laid back Austin atmosphere. =)

5. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

That guide should be STICKIED! ;) Excellent work.