1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question on runic and Heartwood

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Storm, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ok what I was wondering was if I have say a heartwood runic and I use heartwood for example would I get 4 properties for using the runic + 1 random property from using heartwood boards and if so could there be a chance to get the same property say SSI twice ? and would they add together or how does this work?
    Thanks Snowdog LS shard

2. If you use a colored wood, you get the properties of the wood, so it's possible to have up to 6 properties on a bow. Certain ones will cancel out though, but others will stack, but will not exceed the cap for that particular property. For example, if you use Ash, you can't have more than 40 SSI, as that is the cap for that property.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I thought they could have 5 max 4 for runic and 1 for wood according to the new chart listed for Fof for fletching?

4. You're right. It had been a long day. I was getting enhancing and runics mixed up. Enhancing gives the possiblity of 6 mods. It may also be possible with runics, but I don't think I can remember seeing one. I've got an Ash runic that I'll be burning today. I'll let you know if I come up with one.

5. You're correct. I'd forgotten about the life leech on bloodwood and the lower requirements on ash.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Yay I was right about something! *does a little dance*

7. LOL, that made me laugh. [​IMG]

But yeah, been a while since I've messed with a lot of those woods, primarily focusing on enhancing with Ash for the SSI, or Bloodwood for the HP Regen 2 for wooden shields, which doesn't get the LL since they're considered armor.