1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question on server downtime and return to brit program

Discussion in 'UHall' started by PapaKarlson, Aug 12, 2011.

1. PapaKarlson

PapaKarlson Guest

Will I be able to login and buy a month of game time via credit card so I can login tonight, or is there some other way that is going to work?

2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Just a guess, but with them saying servers offline at 7pm tonight now, I am willing to bet ain't none of us loggin in tonight :lol:

3. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Seriously though servers should be back up later this evening following the downtime. But the return to brit program should still be going for longer than just this week so you should still be able to login regardless. But time will tell, unless a dev comments here.

4. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

in the update message they said the return to brit ends when the servers come back up.

5. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

but they also said any one who has had their game time code go poof their accounts will still be active..... idk about you they would be better served to leave the accounts up over the weekend till monday just incase the down time has a glich ... you know uo's service record. Fix one thing, break 2.