1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question? On Siege... will CoM and TB...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Draxous, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

On Siege, will CoM and TB be allowed to fight for Guardzones?

These are our cities and they are in Felucca... would be nice to be able to have order restored.

So what do we actually get?

2. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

guardzones disappear so that all people will avoid warzones

3. K'torr

K'torr Guest

Looks like I'll be spending a lot of time on my island.

4. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

EVEN LUNA?! WELL YOU WONT BE SEEING TO MUCH OF KING ED AND THE REST OF THE NOTO TAMERS HANGING OUT!!!

this is good for pks I might come.... naaaaaaaaa nevermind, goodluck with it guys hope it works out and brings back some peopel or gets new people to start here... hopeful wishing/thinking but eh... about all you can do nowa days with that game.

*logs into dark crag war!*

UO was a great game, hopefully it gets some of the work (tamers mainly) it deserves and the content gets better ( PLEASE PUT IN SOMETHING NEW IF EVEN IN THE OLD LANDS )... Until then this veteran wont be playing.

5. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Mmk

6. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Only in faction cities. . .

Luna need not apply, although I will say it looks to be a lot of fun!

7. I think Uol map became to vast, the ppl are scattered through the land, felucca was good as it was, the problem back then was with housing

8. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I sure would love to see the guardzones removed from Luna, it would make the town a much better place.
    If the shop owners need guards, they could do like in Safe Haven, back in old days on Siege. They could have player guards.

I always wished Safe Haven could have some npc vendors and a bank npc in the large Guardfort and maybe a public gate at the small guard fort.

Luna without guards, would be much like my dream for Safe Haven. A shopping and PvP spot but without noto PK's hiding out behind the guards.