1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Question on Stratics' Imbuing Magical Effects Table

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by popps, Mar 2, 2010.

1. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=30739

Do I read this Table right, that under the column "Quality Range" the indicated range is the one that applies to Imbuing a given modifier on an item ?

That is, the upper range number indicate the max that is possible to imbue on an item for that given property ?

For example, imbuing can never ever imbue on an item more than MR2. Also, it can only be imbued on Armor, never on jewellery (only armor column has the YES).

Or, another example, hit chance increase can only be imbued up to a max of 15% and it can only be imbued on jewellery and on weapons, missile included (not on armor nor shields).

Did I understand it right ?

2. Yes.

3. Gelf

Gelf Guest

With the exceptions of bows , yes. dont believe table has ben updated for them yet

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Actually, not quite. The table dates from well before imbuing and I merely added the imbuing weight column to it. The 'quality range' column indicates the range available on normal spawning loot (non-artifact). Imbuing uses the same quality range. I had forgotten that there were different figures for bows and that the fact needed to be reflected in this page, I will correct that. Thank you.

5. Lorax_Pacific

Lorax_Pacific Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

If your going to update the table then change use best weapon to 1.4 weight. I think that is the only weight that is no longer correct.

-Lorax