1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question on Tamers in PvP

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Zurloth, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Zurloth

Zurloth Guest

(Sorry for making another tamer in pvp thread but this one isnt realy about OMG NERF SUPER DRAGONS!)

My question is why is mage sdi cap (of 15%) for PvP counted twards people pets? and why do Slayer books not work either?

Dexxer Slayer wepons, EoO and other chiv PvM buffs all work on pets, but mages are stuck with 15% sdi?

With high end pets have 500-1000 hit points, and most with decent resists currently what a mage has todo is kill the tamer before the pet&tamer kill him first (wich is doable but i feel there should be a way for mages to deal with pets)

Even with a slayer book, a tamer would be able to keep alive his pets with vet (and magery if hes a mage) seeing as the mage would have to go off screen to to continualy get off high level spells or he would die to the super dragon before getting enough off.

2. Zurloth

Zurloth Guest

Not one person has a opinon on this?

3. K'torr

K'torr Guest

I'm married, I don't have an opinion.

4. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

LOL!!!!

Boy, do I relate to that statement!

Best answer all year!!

5. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Because the devs PvP on tamers and archers, why do you think there's so many ridiculous additions for both classes?

6. Yalp

Yalp Guest

They must not pvp on mages either.. or they would balance the casting speed with the weapon striking speed... mages might have a chance against a 1.5 second wep then.

7. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Try going up against a 1.25 second wep. :/

8. Zurloth

Zurloth Guest

i do, and often. its not the end of the world.

This thread was asking why do slayer books not work on super dragons.