1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question on the new balms...

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by GL_Seller, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GL_Seller

GL_Seller Guest

It says at 120 stealing u have a higher chance etc. My thief is at 113 and i use jewels to get to 120. Is it based on real skill or skill in general. The post is really vague on this.

2. Ozymandies

Ozymandies Guest

My real stealing is 75, uses jewels and bandana to get to 115. Get plenty of balms, lotions and draughts.

OZ

3. Dryke GL

Dryke GL Guest

The chance is intended to be based upon your modified skill. Whether this is actually true or not remains to be seen; someone would have to do some testing and statistical analysis to verify it is working as intended.

4. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Not sure you will be able to find much in regards to testing from the group that posts here. This is the primary reason I refer posters to other forums. Most of the players who post here are PvP thieves, who really won't spend much time trying to figure out what they can get from monsters...la

5. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

It has to be the modified skill as I use a ton of +skill items and still have decent luck with the new items and I have real skill of less then GM.

Sorry al... this is the theif forum, not the PvP theif forum. Move over and relax.

6. TheScoundrelRico

LOL, learn how to spell... THIEF ...la

7. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

sorry al...

8. TheScoundrelRico

9. GL_Seller

GL_Seller Guest

Thanks for the replies from the people who werent trolling.

This forum actually says uo thief. That means someone who steals thats why i posted it here.

PVP thieves are a joke. Insurance killed all the real thieves. Before you ask my first character was a thief and I've been playing this game most likely longer then you. I've seen the theft of the week. Seems all you pvp thieves are tearing it up, when was it last updated?

So maybe instead of trolling someones post with a real question about STEALING on the UOTHIEF FORUMS, how about you update your stuff.

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10. TheScoundrelRico

Good job! Troll your own thread. Now it's time this thread is over...la

*click*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.