1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question on the new Trade Quest 'rare' books

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Aurelius, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The publish notes say :

"When a player successfully returns a filled trade order to the correct destination city’s Trade Minister they have a chance of receiving a variety of rewards including ...

1 in a set of story books with a unique story from each of the loyalty cities. Each player is eligible for one set of books and will receive a new one each time a book is rewarded."

Do they mean one set per player, or one per character?

2. Melisande Chessy

Stratics Veteran

I have gotten 3 books all on the same character. What I wonder is. How many books total are there? Also do you only get 1 book from each city? Like I have gotten a book in Britain, Minoc, and Moonglow. Does this mean when I turn more orders into these towns I can no longer get a book from there?

3. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I assume as it says there's one book per city, I also assume you can get any of them from any town.

4. Melisande Chessy

Stratics Veteran

I sure hope so.

5. Vor

Vor Grand Inquisitor

Just got the "Sailing Wench of Vesper"

6. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie

Logically, from the publish notes, nine books in total. I am told by people who have got one or two that they can come from any town, not just the one the story relates to, although so far I have received none.