1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question on two Items

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Mordocuo, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Mordocuo

Mordocuo Guest

Can someone tell me what:

Ancient Pottery Fragments
    and
    Tattered Remanent of an Ancient Scroll

are used for?

Thanks

2. Ancient Pottery Fragments-are a quest item that is needed for the quest A Broken Vase given out by Axem the Curator. They can be found as a loot on various monsters inside the Stygian Abyss Dungeon and Underworld.

Tattered Remnants- of an Ancient Scroll is a quest item that is needed for the quest Putting the Pieces Together given out by Axem the Curator. They can be found as a loot on various monsters inside the Stygian Abyss Dungeon and Underworld.

All per UOGUIDE.COM save yourself a post next time and search UOGUIDE.COM woo hoo

3. Vaelix

Vaelix Guest

Isnt posting Helpful advice then pancakes about having to post helpful advice kind of Hypocritical?

4. Mordocuo

Mordocuo Guest

thanks

Sorry I didnt know about UOguide--I did search stratics and got nothing

5. apparently you cannot here sarcasm across a keyboard there, Relax sit down.. its okay pull down your defense blanket... Not every post is a terrible flame...

6. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

Thats ok, excuse the guy over reacting. There are two major sources for content, UO Stratics and UO Guide. UO Guide is Main Page - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia . Like there are two major forums for UO, UO Stratics and UO Forums. UO Forums is Ultima Online Forums

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

My apologies.
    while using the 'custom google' search of the site will find both, I have not added the items to the item catalogue. I will correct that error.

8. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The pottery fragments can also be used instead of crystals to make a Gorgon Lens.

9. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

If your on GL ill take em off your hands :)

10. Talula

Talula Guest

uoguide has a tendency to be incomplete and sometimes incorrect :(