1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question on Unraveling?

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Storm, Aug 24, 2009.

1. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ok so forgot to test the unravel bag !

I think i have heard you only gain imbuing from unravel to around 30 skill or so
    but say I start at 0 and I unravel 120 items at one time do I get 120 chances to gain ?

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I got gains from unravelling to 25, I unravelled items made using the 30k charge dull copper hammer ( I ran a 'make 50' 5 times) So the equivelant of 5 hammers, I got 16 daggers I couldn't unravel, too good for my skill level.

3. Sorry to jump in on the thread with another question but where will one be able to purchase an unravel bag?

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

from an artificer - though a bag isn't essential to unravel, any more than a salvage bag is essential to smelt, it simply allows you to do several at once rather than one at a time.

5. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

Sorry Storm I don't have your answer, but thought I would interject here that you can buy the skill up to 40.0 from the artificer. At 400GP its a steal :D

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yes I was just currious if you could put 10 items in the bag at 0 level and unravel them and would it give you 10 chances to gain