1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question OT

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jade of Sonoma, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Jade of Sonoma

Jade of Sonoma Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Is it possible for ONE CHARACTER ON SAME ACCOUNT to *(loot) RESCUE ITEMS OFF THE DEAD BODY OF ANOTHER CHARACTER ON THE SAME ACCOUNT?

Are guild mates able to loot corpses of other guild mates, to rescue their items?

Seems I ran into this long ago and couldn't do that .

No replies.???? NP I'll figure out the answers eventually - - :popcorn:

2. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

In the EC (probably CC to but can't confirm) you can set it so other members of your party can loot ya. You can even do this dead if you forgot to do it while you were alive. But I don't know a way to log in as another character and go rescue your stuff.

3. Jade of Sonoma

Thank you Ludes for replying.

I am going to kill myself !!!:whip:

:next: I'll
    Log-in a live character
    on the same account
    to loot my corpse.

THAZ how to get answers the good ol' UO way. Right?

4. Jade of Sonoma

Right!:banana:

- - [​IMG]

So, they should be in the same guild.

5. Sauteed Onion

That Keep is speed hacking!! Or whatever building type it is!

Jade of Sonoma likes this.
  6. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

If your on Catskills my ICQ is in my profile and I'll always come res ya and help you get your corpse... might be able to help a little on other shards but characters aren't tough on any shard except maybe Siege... ( and toughness is relative on Siege.. I'm tough cause I run fast!)

In fact Dark Wisps have reported me for speed hacking on Siege more times than I can count..
    But it's all diet and adrenaline I swear!

7. Jade of Sonoma

:D
    No speed required. hehe

Those two characters are friends of that House .. so my ghost went inside and logged off making it possible for my other character to log-in immediately and go outside to loot the corpse. I had loads of time to kill the Frost Troll which killed my character before trying to loot my character's corpse before it changed to bones.

Thanks for your kind offer Ludes. Usually I am not so careless as to run smack into the middle of a mess of Red Raiders. The mistake I made was that I didn't scout for RAIDERS with my stealther first, as usual, before sending a character in to work on loyalty gains.

After dying, my ghost went to the Trinsic Moongate and rezzed in Luna City. NP.
    Ended up talking with a friend about another very old friend's castle that was in IDOC. Another friend had placed a castle on her spot. That made me forgot about going back to my corpse. I wrote my friend to find out why her castle went into IDOC .. and that story is in another thread posted by Lady Storm.

Ludes likes this.