1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question re: Cursed Arties

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Feb 12, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Back when the Magincia scenario was going, I picked up a bunch of arties, all cursed. Lately, some of them have become uncursed. How does that happen? Why don't the all of them become uncursed?

thx

2. Guest

Guest Guest

The cursed artys are actually replicas of Doom Artifacts which are not cursed, but can be blessed and insured. The artifacts you've been seeing which are not cursed, are the original version.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

The cursed artys are actually replicas of Doom Artifacts which are not cursed, but can be blessed and insured. The artifacts you've been seeing which are not cursed, are the original version.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, they are arties that were cursed when I got them from Magincia. Now, just sitting in a trunk at home, they became uncursed. I have like 7 Vorpal blades and several Staff of Pyros that no longer say cursed on them.

4. 4gregu

4gregu Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Vorpal blades and Staff of Pyros were never cursed.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Vorpal blades and Staff of Pyros were never cursed.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm, maybe that is it. I guess I should pay more attention