1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Question re: Hitching posts and Ankh.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DuttyD, Jan 9, 2009.

1. DuttyD

DuttyD Guest

If house is set to public can both be used by anyone?
    Please move if wrong forum.
  2. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Think i read in a FOF that the Ankh can be used by anyone if house is public but each player can only use the ankh once per 24hours.

I would assume that the hitching post has a security option as it is charged
    (allowing you to set to Friends guildies etc)
  3. Wilde1

Wilde1 Guest

hitching post has a security option just like how you set containers in your home
  4. GL_Seller

GL_Seller Guest

If your talking about the resing ankh its once per hour and your house can be private and people can still use it. I placed one in my friends house who put the ankh close to the side of his house and left no wall there. If you were dead and ran by it you would get the option to res. His house was not open to the public.
  5. Now I wish the younger Ankh would res folks