1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  3. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question regarding 14 yr. vet reward for Siegers.

Discussion in 'Ask The Devs' started by QueenZen, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I would like to ask if the 14 yr. vet reward shard shield will be offered for Siege's 14 yr. vets even if as deco, or are ye all thinking of something else perhaps that the dev. team or artists could create for Siege's 14 yr. vets to claim as their 14 yr. customer vet reward ?

I can claim the shard shield on Chesapeake, but the gump did not show a *page 3* for my Siege character on house addons at all.

Perhaps if the shard shields just can not be offered even as deco only for us, maybe the art team could create a Siege shard RUG ? That would be awesome looking, like the dolphin rose or skull rugs for the 10 yr vet reward.

Hopefully yall will yet come up with, a 14 yr. vet reward for ye Siege customer base.

Thank ye kindly !

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Bump for A&A4.

#2 kelmo, Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.