1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Question regarding bonding pets

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ShaunOfPac, Aug 26, 2008.

1. ShaunOfPac

ShaunOfPac Guest

I tamed a previously tamed cu sidhe. Now I want to xfer it to a char who has 101.2 taming (Enough to tame a fresh spawned cu sidhe). My question is, in order to bond the pet, do you need the taming value required for a fresh spwned one, or does it go by the skill needed to tame it after its had an owner?
  2. Devil_Woman

Devil_Woman Guest

Minimum skill required to tame a fresh one.
  3. Locker

Locker Guest

It doesn't seem to me that bonding is based on skill at all. Just put your pet on the stable for a week, take him out and feed him and boom, bonded. If it doesn't work just put em back and wait one more day and feed him.

If you are talking about some other form of bonding then I'm really not sure. Is there some sort of "bond on transfer" if you are high enough in taming?

4. Devil_Woman

Devil_Woman Guest

In order to bond a pet the character must have the minimum taming skill required to tame a fresh spawn, except for the weirdies like beetles where once tamed anyone can own and pets whose taming requirement is less than 29.1. Does not have to be real skill though. If jewels and items get you there, it still works.