1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question Regarding House Placing/Demo Timer

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vampyre Kitty, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Vampyre Kitty

Vampyre Kitty Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I posted this in castle and homes but maybe someone can help me here too.? Bascially I placed a house 2 days ago and decided I dont want to live there..I wanted to know if I pulled the plot am I still am a timer to place a home.? I moved all my things out this morning and realized I can't even demo the thing.. did something change.? I thought you could always demo and place after an hour timer if you have no home.. but the demo option is shaded out.. must I want 7 days now before I can do anything.? Thanks in advance.

2. Timer is for recieving a home only.
    you can place all day as long as no other home is on acct.
    yes hour between resize and drops however if you cant drop you might have stuff in relocate box.. check that.
    I hope this helps.

3. Vampyre Kitty

Vampyre Kitty Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

ok either im half asleep or something.. there was something in the moving crate..so that was it.. ty so much =)