1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question Regarding House Timer.

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Vampyre Kitty, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Vampyre Kitty

Vampyre Kitty Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I placed a home yesterday but decided I'd rather place elsewhere.. if I yank the plot do i still have a timer before I can place.? I thought it was if you pulled the plot you can freely place again but wasn't sure.. thanks in advance :)

2. T-Hunt

T-Hunt Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just go place new one...
    Leave old up for now...it will just become condemed...

I did last night same thing..
    Handy not having to move all your stuff at first...

I think you have 7 days to empty old house....

3. Vampyre Kitty

Stratics Veteran

I cant place a new home as im on a timer for another 100 or so hours..i just tried to pull the plot (demo) and its greyed out... i dont get it.. i have to wait to demo the thing too.? Did something change.?

4. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Is the house you are trying to demolish completely empty?

I'm not sure how the timer bit works, but pretty sure the house has to be completely empty before you can demolish it (check the moving crate in case you forgot something in there?)

5. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Ok if you had a house and then placed a second one and demolished the first one that was now condemned, you will be on a timer even if you demolish the second house. The proper order to stay off the timer means you must drop every house you have before you place a new house.

Now if this is the only house you had on that account, and you placed it and now wish to demolish it you will be fine. If you can't demolish it it is because you have vendors up or you have items in the moving crate. Empty the crate and you should be able to drop it and place a new house.

6. Vampyre Kitty

Stratics Veteran

i got it sorted out thanks guys :D