1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question Regarding Iron Beetles and Void Essance

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Vampyre Kitty, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Vampyre Kitty

Vampyre Kitty Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hi.. i went taming one of these lil guys today and noticed that unless i have taming and lore he wont listen =( is this intented.? im hoping no because i wanted to stick this on my crafter.. does he just auto mine.? i set him to mine stone and ore and every so often i see a little pile of ore on the floor..

also had a question regarding the void essence.. has anyone found where we get this? tried killing monsters that are in red tags but cant seem to get any essence. Any info is appreciated =)

2. You might do better posting this in UHall, since this forum is really for discussion of the Beta Client. It's not that people are being rude, but rather they probably don't know. I am using the Beta Client, but haven't' even logged onto Retribution yet.