1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Question Related to Bows and Imbuing.

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Haunted Graffiti, Oct 25, 2009.

1. I want to make a bow with the following: 50 hit lighting/50 hit velocity/30 hit chance increase/30 defense chance increase.

Is this possible? Also how many mods am I able to add to a single composite bow?
  2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    Also how many mods am I able to add to a single composite bow?
    there can be 5 mods total added to a bow through imbuing!
    if the bow is normal 5 mods
    if exceptional then 4 mods with the 5th being di (from exceptional and lore)
  3. Gelf

Gelf Guest

no that would be 520% weighted intensity, u can have 450% max for non exceptional bows and 420% plus 40 DI on exceptional bows(430% and 35 DI if u dont have arms lore)
  4. Anakena

Anakena Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 7, 2008
    Keep in mind that you can lower the initial 40% DI, if you want to go further than 420% on the other mods or if you plan to use expensive material for the other 4 mods.
  5. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 15, 2005