1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Question] Saturday's Town Hall

Discussion in 'Project Gorgon: Ask the Devs' started by Cramit, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Cramit

Cramit Adventurer

As of this morning, it was mentioned on the Project:Gorgon facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/GorgonMMO

That there will be a town hall sometime Saturday to go over the future of Project:Gorgon and the donating through the webpage. My questions are:

1. What time Saturday will be the Town Hall Meeting?

2. Is this going to be in general chat in-game or on the forums?

3. If this will be in-game, will there be a voice chat service used as well? (ie vent, TeamSpeak, mumble)

4. Is there any reason or interest in having this recorded for future viewing? Specifically if there will be a voice chat used.

If I think of any other questions, I will let ya know but this is my short list ATM.

2. Citan

Citan Project: Gorgon Developer
    VIP

In the past we've done them in-game, in the tavern in Serbule, in Local chat, around 2pm central (3pm eastern). We haven't used voice chat. I was assuming we'd do that this time, too. A side effect is that all the conversation is written to the game's chat logs, which Auriel and I can access, and then transcribe to the forums (in a fairly clunky format, but at least it's legible). However, our usual turn out was around 8 people. That was pre-Kickstarter. So this might end up being a non-viable plan... we'll see tomorrow, I guess!

3. Auriel

Auriel Project: Gorgon Game Mod
    VIP

yes, in game at the inn in Serbule. 2pm cst. Eric and Aaron will both be there!

4. Cramit

Cramit Adventurer

Ah, well I wasn't able to make this one myself cause of family function, but hopefully make the next one. Good information to have though, thanks!