1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question - Swim Trunks, Swim Suit?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Bman, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Bman

Bman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I have recently seen the swim trunks and swim suits on vendors around Luna and was wondering where do these come from?

I know the pokadot Bikini comes from fishing up SoS's, but never heard anything about the swim trunks or the suit... didnt know if it was an EM event item or something new with fishing using the dredging hook?

Any info is appreciated..

Thanks,
    Bman

2. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

3. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Asian shard event items, 4 item, swimsuit for the girls, trunks for the guys and a pair of trunks and a robe for gargs erm got a set in my house but no piccy jsut yet, but yes they are out there!!!!

4. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

These were an EM event double-clicky, don't remember from which shard though :(

There are four versions: swim trunks (short pants), a swimsuit (female armor), gargl swimwear (gargish kilt), and a gargish robe. All of them are colored with one of the dual-hues like the Halloween cloth.

5. KingHen

KingHen Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I really need to build up my chars on those shards...
    I have yet to see these but sweet!