1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question to all: Ingame Trade Routes

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Lord Gareth, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Do any communities or guilds have trade routes already in place on the shard? Such as shipping lanes on land or sea? Water port areas designated for their town? I would like to get those together if people have them.

Our community is building some and I want to make sure we do not go over anyones lanes. Would also be nice to have a map so we do not sail into anyones water areas causing a unknown conflict.

If you can use uoam to designate areas that would be helpful. Perhaps we can get a overall map for each facet.

2. Gowron

Gowron Guest

I'm not currently in a position to use UOAutomap, but one trade route that was established and not regularly used was for PaxLair's 9th Anniversary.

From Guardians Gate to Brit Moongate.
    Brit Moongate to Zento.
    From Zento by sea to PaxOku.

Delivery was made of fine wines and ales as well as a token gift of crafting materials.

There are also plans to re-establish Port Baldmor and a maritime trade route between Guardians Gate.