1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question to crafters regarding bone and dragon armor

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Can they be crafted whit LRC and meddi on them?

Im looking for a new look on my tamer.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Never seen any crafted in all the yrs, all I did for a friend that wanted some was enhance some.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

is your tamer male or female? link me to your tamer on uo.com and I'll see if I can make any suggestions.

Just tried making bone gloves with a horned kit, yes you can get mage armour, but getting mage armour and lrc on the same piece at a decent level would take waaaay too many bones, leather and kits.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Agreed, too many bones for bone armor.

You might have more luck making Dragon Scale armor with Bronze hammers. You still need to hit the lottery with mage armor and lrc, but I the resources are cheaper.

5. AlanofCats

AlanofCats Guest

<blockquote><hr>

is your tamer male or female? link me to your tamer on uo.com and I'll see if I can make any suggestions.

Just tried making bone gloves with a horned kit, yes you can get mage armour, but getting mage armour and lrc on the same piece at a decent level would take waaaay too many bones, leather and kits.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes for those stats on bone armor you would be better off going to Doom and scavenging loot from bosses/DF. I put together a 104% LRC medable bone suit for my necro that way.