1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question to the DEV-Team:

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Der Rock, Aug 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

would u pls, pick up one of those "i am totaly innocent,so why i am banned" statements, by not tell any name, and tell us official why this acc. is banned.(as an example)

i would like, if u can bust the myth that player get banned who are innocent

i personaly, dont beleave that player get banned innocently
    so all this posts of selfdefending make other player unsure in his behavior in game.

1. i dont beleave that a player get banned if he buy a duped items, as long as he/she
    in NO case can know that this item is duped.

2. i dont beleave that a player get banned if he/she get gold in duped-checks
    by using a "normal" playing behavior

i still think and beleave that if u bann a player, u investigated his/her actions in game over time, so u know who are the scum-player and gamekiller

i would like to see an example statement for us fair-gamer
    thx

2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

She already did that http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=779797#post779797

3. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

ah, i missed that.
    thx.

(i hope we can get back the dev-posts forum asap.)

4. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

She also DID say that people were banned just for being in posession of items, whether they were a duper or not. Do you really have any idea how easy it would be to be in posession of thirty duped items? They dont all have to be the same thing. You could have 5 duped barbed kits, 5 DIFFERENT arties that are duped (say you buy a suit from someone that includes and orni, HoM, Arcane Shield, then you go out and buy a SoM, and you also buy a Spirit of the Totem for your dexer. That is FIVE possible dupes), then you sell a 120 Magery scroll to someone for, oh 10 mil and they give you duped checks. That is already 20 items. See how it can build up?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.