1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

question to the town hall people

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Azazel of LA, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

I was just wondering if at the town hall anyone mentioned the recall crash issue and what was the response if so. (I dont feel like reading all the notes again thats why Im not looking)
  2. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

I recall they said they would look into it when they could pin down the cause.

Of course, you don't have to read the notes.
    Just open the page, hit ctrl+f, and use that search feature to search the page for "recall".
  3. BardMal

BardMal Guest

It was brought up, and Lerocian seemed very interested in it, "We have not been able to duplicate it" implying by his expression that they had been seriously trying. A couple of people stepped up with locations where it could be duplicated with 80% plus certainty - and Lerocian seemed to take note.

On this topic body language displayed more concern than written transcripts could. I got the impression the recall issue is something which has been vexing them to trouble shoot due to the inability to consistently duplicate the crash.