1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by woody_cats, Dec 8, 2009.

1. woody_cats

woody_cats Guest

ok i am horrible at computer stuff . finally figured how to load copper enhanced skin and love it. Is there any way that i could add icon pack like legacy11 to my skin or do i have to just settle for what my skin has. would need really good directions if there is.as it looks like that has more icons.
  2. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

I am not sure on others, I know there is one on the modders site. I use Decors with Copper skin (both are incredible IMHO). Just paste the files into the Copper file and select yes for all new and copies. There is a file in there explaining how to do it.