1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Blacksmithing] Question

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by bigpapi, May 28, 2011.

1. bigpapi

bigpapi Guest

UOGuide says valorite enhanced armor gets +50 duraiblity. Does that mean i only have to POF to ~200?

Also, do i run a big risk of failing if i use a +60 ASH? OR should i just used forged tools to be safe? Reason i ask is all of my suits i have made to this point have been leather... so i have had to use forged tools. If ASH will work just as well (with 120 BS of course), i would rather save those charges if possible

Thanks!

2. Krinkle

Krinkle Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

There is always a risk in losing any item to enhancing unless you use the forge tool. The +60 ash will not make the attempt automatic in any way.

3. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Actually, you only need to do it like to 178, it's +50% not +50.

Yes, even as a gargoyle with a +60 ASH and 120 real skill, you will fail a lot when enhancing.

4. bigpapi

bigpapi Guest

Thanks for the replies guys... i will prob just use the tool to be safe then. Just wanted to make sure the ASH wasnt automatic. Off hand, is there anything posted what the rough sucess/failure rate is with an ASH? No big deal if not

Thanks

5. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran