1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by cazador, Sep 13, 2013.

1. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I buy game time, I have for the last 6-8 months. I've been noticing for the last 3-4 that my account age hasn't moved at all..would it be even worth trying to page a GM or anything..

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Doubt a GM could do anything... I mean ingame what could they do about that? Think that's more an account management issue.... don't you?

3. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Dam I should of made a note of my account age. I've been having to buy 1 month gametime codes for over a year now.

4. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

I'm missing nearly two years, they probably won't help you either.

5. SlobberKnocker

SlobberKnocker Slightly Crazed

send an email to bonnie. probably best u can do. more than likely its on her radar already.

6. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I tried getting help on one of my accounts which is 2 years behind. They told me I must have taken a 2 year break without paying, but I didn't. So the creation date of the account is out of sink by 2 years with the vet rewards I can choose