1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Meggers, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Meggers

Meggers Guest

Since I have been playing the production cities for a couple of months to get my affairs in order there, I am a little out of loop. I am now back in TC3 getting skills caught up. I noticed a thing on my profile. It says "Subscriber entitled for 1801 days." What is the purpose of that? Could it be that we will get skill locks for that amount of time?

2. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

It's the amount of time you've subscribed to TSO for. Helps find out if you are owed gifts or not. [​IMG]

3. Currently, the only thing I understand it to mean is a way of you knowing when you are entitled to any anniversary gifts that have or will be issued.

4. MandiK

MandiK Guest

And if you pull up anyone else's bio, it will say the same thing, your amount of days, for now. [​IMG]