1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Question

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by princessofsh, Feb 1, 2008.

1. princessofsh

princessofsh Guest

Argh I hate to post this but I am a total noob now since I came back to TSO again and now in EA Land. I just recently created a sim there. And on my profile it says "entitled for 163 days" what does this mean? o-o And also if anyone can give me a little info on EA-Land I would love it. (the sites don't seem to give me the info I need)

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Maybe it has to do with the referral thing, where you get all your goodies or whatever back when you sign back up.

http://ea-land.ea.com/

3. princessofsh

princessofsh Guest

Also I am trying to subcribe to EA-Land but it says the page is unavailable?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Your entitlement age is how many days you have paid for your acct.

There is a faq sticky at the top of this forum that should answer most of your questions. To get your info straight from the devs check out www.tso-e.com.

Welcome back

5. princessofsh

princessofsh Guest

Thanks just need to know an answer to my last question hehe

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I've heard about intermittent issues with registration process, I know they are working on making it smooth and seemless. [​IMG]

7. princessofsh

princessofsh Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I've heard about intermittent issues with registration process, I know they are working on making it smooth and seemless. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you =3