1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Questionable items

Discussion in 'UO Oceania Trade' started by Farscape, May 17, 2009.

1. Farscape

Farscape Guest

Now I am not going to name anyone but just let you all know
    Lets say a heads up
    Some vendors are now selling items that have NOT been scored by ingame play now to my understanding awhile back we had a lot of fires and bannings even some innocent people got caught up in it and I can see it happening again
    Stick to the old way if you do not know where it came from then do not buy it your account is worth more than the item
    :wall:"Buyer Beware":wall:

2. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

items such as?

3. Farscape

Farscape Guest

Artifacts
    runics
    crimsons

4. siyeng0

siyeng0 Guest

I hope for your sake that you find a legitimate vendor offering half-price commas.

5. Farscape

Farscape Guest

As long as you get the message how it is spelt or written is of no issue if i wanted to spell and write then i would have become a writer :talktothehand:

6. siyeng0

siyeng0 Guest

I despair for the future of the English language.

7. PoCove

PoCove Guest

Who's vendor are you questioning?

8. Farscape

Farscape Guest

It is Not in my first three (thank god)

9. Farscape

Farscape Guest

Seth yours are fine but you shop around you will know

10. Sneaky Que

Sneaky Que Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome to the internet.

11. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Umm yeah just because you cant get them easily does not mean they are not legit. CC's are very easily obtainable for the hardy adventurer, so are most of the arties you seem to be questioning. Only item i would suspect would be the Val runic hammers since we all know they duped, or at least the bod is that produces them. As for the other runic kits around i would hold a little suspicion on the barbed kits but not much they not to hard to get legit. I know some guilds like to do trips to other shards to sell stuff and shop for stuff to bring to oceiana to sell, a good thing since the shard is so lacking in the vendors. You want to yell duper at any shop remember not all the vendors on a house belong to the owner of the house. Mainly my point should be that oceiana has such a small selection you should be happy when the items come up for sale if ever!! 2 of my guild mates run a couple of the luna shops and they do go shopping on atlantic for items to bring back to sell to the item starved population of oceiana.

12. Farscape

Farscape Guest

Re read my post dupers were not mentioned
    This is based on some transactions I have watched at luna and also the ease in which these items can be purchased out of game and it will only be a matter of time before either they are deleted or the place becomes flooded with the quick sell items
    Yes it has been reported but as you know the canned response and action we will not see

I myself cross trade shard to shard and I know full well what is available
    Ow and fyi the crimsons only come in one particular colour this will give them away since sellers will not dye or bless them prior to selling(if you smart you would)
    All this post was for is to inform whoever wishes to take it up so when or if it ever happens that accounts drop they will know why and we will not have the endless cries of foul play:thumbsup:

13. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Ok i am curious you talking about item sellers for rl cash or what?