1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Questions about 7th char slot and shard char transfer

Discussion in 'UHall' started by imported_Tabby Kapak, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Hello all!! We have 2 short questions:

About the 7th char slot, we understood there were some problems with those, (something about disappearing?), have these been solved?

And another is, if you x-shard a character, does it end up in the same character slot on the new shard, or in any open slot?
    ie: Can our 6th slot DF char move to our 7th Europe slot (to come)?

Hope someone knows and is willing to answer. Thanks in advance!

2. Sam the Scribe

Sam the Scribe Visitor

<blockquote><hr>

Hello all!! We have 2 short questions:

About the 7th char slot, we understood there were some problems with those, (something about disappearing?), have these been solved?

And another is, if you x-shard a character, does it end up in the same character slot on the new shard, or in any open slot?

Hope someone knows and is willing to answer. Thanks in advance!

[/ QUOTE ]

I just used a 7th slot/extra storage code... worked fine for me. Just remember you have to enter the code on the EA website in your account management page.

I'm not sure if I completely understand your xshard question... you need to have an available spot on the destination shard before the transfer.

Safe Travels, Sam

3. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

when you transfer a character to another shard, it just goes into the first available slot on that shard.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the 7th char slot, so far no problems. Really like the extra storage, not only in the house but at the bank as well.

5. Oukay, thanks all for your reactions!! [​IMG] [​IMG] We should make work of this soon...