1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Questions about a few Token items.

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by ChReuter, Oct 26, 2009.

1. ChReuter

ChReuter Guest

Ok, I have a few extra items from the UO game code store. Such as an upgrade code for SA, a 7th Character Slot w/ storage increase, and a advanced Char code. There's a few other smaller ones also.

Now, out of these codes, I'm curious what each one might bring in gold, and how sought after they are... Just average gold prices, I'm not greedy and looking for luna style sales.

1)Stygian Abyss upgrade

2) Advanced Char upgrade

3) 7th char slot & increased storage

and lastly I'm curious what the most popular tokens are for the lesser priced ones and about how much they go for.

If anyone can answer these questions I would be most grateful. Thanks and have a wonderful day!

2. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

SA Upgrade - 50mil

Advanced Char - 15mil

7th Slot/Storage - 15mil

Heritage tokens (450-600k) and soulstone fragment tokens (500k-1.5mil) are always good sellers and theres plenty of them about.

3. HAHA I was just looking for the 7th character slot token (as I only have 5!!!) and was wondering how much gold I would have to save up!

Too bad I only have bout 250k :p