1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Questions About Customizing.

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Penny Lane, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Penny Lane

Penny Lane Guest

I haven't customized in years.

(1) If I go into customize mode, does my present house configuration show up as the basic layout? Tiles, walls, etc...as they looked when committed? And I make changes to THAT layout?

(2) Does all the stuff go into the moving crate? Or does everything go back where it was originally locked down when I commit again, like chests, wall decorations, add-ons, etc....?

Thank you for any help.

Penny

2. feath

feath Guest

yes, your current customized house shows up there. there's a button 'clear' which will clear the whole thing. you can rebuild from scratch. use 'backup' and it'll save it, but not commit it, so if you need to go out of deco mode, its still there, but your house is still like it was.

If your new design gives your stuff a place to go (ie; floors under the chests, walls behind pictures) then your stuff will stay there. if you have something that would make the placing illegal, like a wall going over where you presently have chests, then they will pop into your moving crate.

3. Penny Lane

Penny Lane Guest

Feath,

Thank you for the info. That was exactly what I was looking for. I appreciate it a lot.

Penny