1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Questions about skills on greater dragons

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Ethereal_Corpse, Nov 3, 2009.

1. after pretame what do the skills need to be to train wrestle to 120? Also magery is stuck at tame level right?
  2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008

Pre-tame, the dragon needs 133.4 wrestling to be at 120 wrestling post-tame.

I'm not quite sure what that comes to post-tame, but it's in the mid 90's somewhere.
  3. Janis

Janis Guest

I read that their skills will be 90% of what they are before you tame. Make sure they don't bless them selves.
  4. I tamed two greater dragons today. Oout of the two what one should i keep and train.

After tame dragon 1 has

971 hits

63 stam

581 mana

574 str

581 int

84 physical
    81 fire
    46 cold
    57 poison
    55 energy

94.8 wrestle
    96.0 tactics
    91.5 resist
    109.1 magery

Dragon two has

902 hits
    59 stam
    636 mana
    619 str
    636 int

79 physical
    74 fire
    55 cold
    55 poison
    63 energy

101.8 wrestle
    92.0 tactics
    90.0 resist
    105.3 magery

Skills are after tame what one is the better one.

I sometimes go by the ppc but i hear with greaters it is a little bit harder.

thanks in advance ec
  5. Janis

Janis Guest

In my opinion I think that resists have alot to do with it. I think you should go with the one with the phy and fire resist in the 80's
  6. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    Pre-trained, number one looks better to me. See if number one will train to 120 wrestle. If not, try for number two.