1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Questions about snow globes and Obsidian Statues

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Mortimer Mouse, Jul 13, 2010.

1. I just cames across over 100 snow globes and 80 obsidian statues, are any of these rare or just junk to toss out? If so a price range for the rares ones would be great! Thank you in advance :)
  2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 20, 2008
    Here is a complete list of names of snowglobes and obsidian statues:

As far as snowglobes go. The rarest is Exodus's Lair and generally fetches 3-4m on average, possibly going higher depending on local demand. The ones most consider as uncommon are Blackthorn's Castle, Chaos Shrine and Twin Oaks Tavern. I've seen those go from 100k up to 500k as of late. Really depends on shard and demand.

Hope that helps *smiles*
  3. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

Obsidian statues are defiantely worth keeping... some are desirable more than others for filling names in their collections but each one takes 10 rounds of a quest to do (requiring 10 obsidian pieces).

Rare names are - i think - ones which have love/truth/courage in their name (i totally forgot off the top of my head, but they seem to be very elusive).

As for the globes, rarer names are the Twin Oaks Tavern, Shrine of Chaos and blackthorne's castle (I think the name is). Super super rare is Exodus' Lair.
  4. This helped a great deal.. Thanks so much to you both!
  5. shulginist

shulginist Guest

If you come across any obsidian statues with a players name on them I hear they are worth a nice amount.