1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Questions about some old weapons

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Fusilli Zaitsev, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Fusilli Zaitsev

Fusilli Zaitsev Journeyman

What happened to Silver/Vanquishing weapons after AoS (which is when I believe they stopped spawning)? Did they retain their titles, or do they look different today? Is there a list somewhere of what mods the weapons now feature? (For instance, I know a vanquishing weapon had 35 DI). I'd ask the same questions about early magic armor.

Also, I've seen a few items with extra high durability--510/510 dull copper hammer pick, for instance. Is this a magic weapon, or is it something else? Thanks for your help.

2. Peekay

Peekay Slightly Crazed

They didn't retain their titles. They recieved Self Repair 1, Silver weapons would have recieved Undead Slayer. They would have damage increase ~4% or something low. They would typically retain their charges (fireball,harm,curse, etc) and in some cases have low %hit fireball/whatever. If they weren't item IDed then they would have the name "A Magic Whatever" but that name is lost the moment the item is Item IDed.

Items floating around with the name Power/Vanq/etc are from an old event.

3. Fusilli Zaitsev

Fusilli Zaitsev Journeyman

Very helpful info, thank you.