1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Questions about Stealth

Discussion in 'UHall' started by imported_Lundan, Feb 10, 2008.

1. I wasn't sure if the Ninja forum would be better, or the Assassin forum. Either way, I can't quite figure this out. What are the requirements for wearing armor at 80% Stealth without failure? Is it medable vs non-medable, or is it based on armor weight? I haven't seen any concrete numbers, only that heavier armor affects the ability to stealth affectively. Thanks.

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Its weight that matters. You make more "noice" in plate then in leather.

3. <blockquote><hr>

I wasn't sure if the Ninja forum would be better, or the Assassin forum. Either way, I can't quite figure this out. What are the requirements for wearing armor at 80% Stealth without failure? Is it medable vs non-medable, or is it based on armor weight? I haven't seen any concrete numbers, only that heavier armor affects the ability to stealth affectively. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ] At 80 % you want to wear studded leather, and a closed helm to gain skill. If you were only leather you won't gain.

4. Ah Beng

Ah Beng Guest

You can wear Virtue Armour set and never fail at 80 Stealth, fyi.

5. <blockquote><hr>

You can wear Virtue Armour set and never fail at 80 Stealth, fyi.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, and this was exactly what I hoped to find out. Thank you.

Other posters, good info, btw.

EDIT: Wow, edited my typo.