1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

questions about template

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Pain_, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Pain_

Pain_ Guest

hello, i have dex poisoner
    fenc 120
    tact 115
    anat 110
    res 100
    med 100
    healing 90
    poison 80

but that template only pvp, i wanna template pvp+pvm. couldnt u tell me whats better :

drop medit and take archery, or drop medir+poison and take archery + chivalry ?

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

You'll not be doing much PvM with a melee toon without parry/bush, I'm afraid. Archer would be better, if you don't plan to add parry/bush. I'd keep meditation over poison, but I suppose that's a matter of preference.

3. Pain_

Pain_ Guest

tell me what the archer for pvp\pvm better ?

i think :
    archery
    tactics
    anatomy
    healing
    resist
    bushido
    chivalry

that is good template ?

4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Yup, that's a good template. I'll post Connor Graham's template so he won't have to:

Archery 120
    Bushido 120
    Tactics 115
    Anatomy 100
    Healing 100
    Resist 90
    Chiv 75

Works fine for both PvM/PvP, though best for PvM. If you really want to make this template interesting for PvP, stone bushido and add spellweaving. Gift of renewal and attunement make it harder to kill you and pixies (summon fey) make it really NOT fun to fight you. Also, weaving has spells that screw with cast speed, which can be annoying for a archer/tamer (or anyone) who relies on 4/6 chiv for healing.