1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

questions and suggestions from Japan

Discussion in 'UO Japan' started by athos_uo, May 9, 2009.

1. athos_uo

athos_uo Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

A member of my site has posted 143 questions and suggestions about UO.

I translated two of them so far and posted to FoF, but they were not answered. I can't translate them at once.

So I'd like to post them here one by one, so that we can have common understanding that there are these issues.

--

1. If you use ascii characters and 2 bytes characters in a message at the same time when you page GMs, your message sometimes doesn't reach GMs. This problem was first announced at the end of 2007 and has not been fixed. I think it is one of problems of the highest priority. When will it be fixed?

130. When you wield slayer weapons with a hit spell effect of lighning or harm and the effect is fired off, the property of slayer weapon will be ineffective. I think that this problem is posted every now and then so devs are aware of this. When will the bug be fixed?