1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Questions concerning Bods & Bod Rewards

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lore Master, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Lore Master

Lore Master Guest

I have some questions concerning Bods & Bod rewards which i will list perhaps someone knows.
    1. Does luck affect Bods or Bod rewards?
    2. Does Fame affect Bods or Bod rewards?
    3. Does Karma affect Bods or Bod Rewards?
    4. Does a Tailoring Talisman Affect Tailor Bods or Tailor Bod Rewards?
    5. Does a Blacksmithing Talisman affect Blacksmith Bods or Blacksmith Rewards?
    6. If one of my smiths holds an ancient 60 hammer will it affect my Blacksmith Bods or Blacksmith rewards?
    I know its a lot of questions but it would be nice to know.
  2. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

The only thing that affects BoD drops is skill level and the RNG.
  3. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    1 - 6 are all "no".

The ONLY thing that affects what BODs you pull are your skill levels (GM gets a bonus over 70 skill as do 110 and 120 skill).

BOD rewards are random percentage base, the charts of which can be found over at Tower of Roses.
  4. Lore Master

Lore Master Guest

Ok thanks guys i diddn't think those factors would affect the bods or bods rewards but i wanted to know for sure.