1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Questions for siege pvpers

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sephy, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Sephy

Sephy Guest

wondering if some pvpers on siage can answer me some questions ^^ I used to play siage like 9999 years ago before 120 skills and such with a tamer, got bored left for main shards! I want to return, but return for pvp.

questions are following this text irl :heart:

1. Whats a viable pvp template? I was thinking either dexxer / archer / necro mage
    2. what kinda things do people wear? resists and such, GM made armour? or sweet suit and hope u dont die?
    3. is there actual pvp there?
    4. what differences apart from no insurance and tram are there with normal servers. (new ones? ^^)
    5. should an item ***** gimp like me even bother with siage pvp? ( am skilled )

2. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

I left my 12 regen 45lmc 100 lrc all 70s corpskin proof mage suit on great lakes and came to siege.
    I consider myself in the top half of pvpers here. So yes its doable to get here and enjoy it.

My advice is to create the template your most comfortable with and play that template. I run a 5x mage with scribe because thats what i consider my comfort zone template.

Suits are not as bad as you think they would be to make. You can get pvpable armour out of spined kits. If you think you would enjoy factions there are those new faction artys that are pretty easy to obtain.

Hope this was helpfull....

3. Sephy

Sephy Guest

Thanks for reply ^^ I think I will give it a try prolly make a dexxer bush temp so restocking isnt to annoying and costly until I get some wealth going then maybe expand.

spined kit pvp armour sounds fun lol :heart: