1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Questions for those of you who are into the event cycle (Cloak of Corruption related)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by GalenKnighthawke, Apr 8, 2009.

1. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Some questions for those of you who are into the event.

I consider myself "into" the event. However, I figure there are those of you who are even more into it than I am. It is to you all that these questions are directed.

1. As I understand it, the Cloak of Corruption, when NOT inside the Ethereal Void, pretty much reduces your Karma and makes animals attack you and, since the fix, that's about it. However, in the Ethereal Void (for example, in alternate Moonglow), it is supposed to offer you Mana, Stamina, and Health regeneration. Does it work right?

2. If it works right at all, has anyone tested it in the Void Shadow Dungeon?

I thought I had more questions but I guess that's it. What a disappointment, I thought I had like 5 questions!

-Galen's player

2. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Well i know from myself that i even has a wandering healer agro on me when i was wearing the thing...

Also when wearing it in the normal realm it takes Hps from you..

3. GalenKnighthawke

Stratics Veteran

That's right, I forgot about that part.

-Galen's player

4. GalenKnighthawke

Stratics Veteran

3) (Non-cloak). Is anyone else suspicious that Casca first came to prominence through the trial of Ricardo....An even that would not have occurred had it not been for the strange events that the Shadowlords' early attempts to enter our world caused?

-Galen's player

5. is that place still there? i try to follow it all as best i can but frankly its gone on so long with so many angles that it has me a bit confused where it all fits together. maybe the new link on events will help to clear it up a lil bit for me.

wouldnt it be great if our true king came back and slapped the dog sh*t out of casca personally? hahaha. hail Lord British!!

6. GalenKnighthawke

Stratics Veteran

http://www.uoguide.com/Warriors_of_Destiny

Please note that a lot of the seemingly unconnected events in the years leading up to Magincia were in fact connected, just not an obvious way. They were the side effects of early attempts of the Shadowlords to enter our world. I've called this a long "Prologue" to the event cycle.

As of a month or so ago, the Void Shadow Dungeon was indeed still there.

The password is in the UO GUIDE article on the dungeon, which is linked to from that article on the event cycle.

-Galen's player