1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Questions from a New old player...

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Aristillus, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Aristillus

Aristillus Guest

Hello All...
    I have recently returned to UO after playing before Renaissance and quitting shortly after.
    I have been having fun training up new characters and revisiting old stomping grounds and have worked up a decent archer, and have been working on a tamer. I am looking for some suggestions on what to try next?

I have done some champ spawning in Ilshenar and Tokuno, have been recently hunting for arties in Tokuno, and have tried to get back into PvP (only to have my ass handed to me quickly :eek: )
    This game is way different than when I last played and I am just looking for some suggestions on what you think would be fun for a returning player.

Happy to be back

Aristillus

2. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

For the Tokuno champ spawn i love to play my Mage/Pally/Archer

I know lots of people bring their tamers too, Necros work well too with wither and all the other nifty spells they have.

There are so many possibilities in the template so its really up to you what you prefer :)

Welcome back and good luck

3. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

It seems like you have already been having fun...

4. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

macer in dojo isnt a bad thing either

5. Welcome back, intrepid warrior!

I will wait you in my kingdom.

Barracoon The Piper.