1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Questions on 2 items.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Sir Kelek, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Hello, I obtained a very old keep. It has many old rares in it, 2 I have questions on. One is an old rock, looks identical to the Doom stealable, but has no artifact rarity. Server? Other item is a very old server birth pan, not a dirty one either. Prices and info on rock and pan would be most helpful. Thanks!

2. lineman

lineman Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Think the rock was a daily spawn, first one there after server up could just pick up, kinda like the fruit basket. As far as value, I wouldnt expect to much as there are lots out there.

3. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

Actually the 2 daily spawn rocks look quite a bit different. I found one like you have at an idoc on Napa about 2 years ago, tried to turn it in during spring cleaning event and when it refused the rock I discovered my mistake ;)

I believe that it's actually a server birth rock, unless there is a third daily rock spawn that I'm not aware of (always possible). The other two I used to collect quite often, so I'm pretty familiar with their graphics ;)

The one I have, is the only one I've ever come across. That's what made me think that it's a server birth item.

4. lineman

lineman Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ahh well that is good info to know. I kinda had a feeling I may have been wrong, once I thought about it a little more. Being that Kelek been around along time.

5. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks fellas. To be honest I have never seen one like this. Thinking server birth as well. Anyhow was neat to get ahold of...