1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Questions on house resizing

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Sir Kelek, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

If I just placed a plot, can I resize right away? If so how do I go about doing that? Any advice?? Thanks .

2. Lady Kiara

Lady Kiara Guest

I think (though it has been a very long time since i have placed a house:gee:)
    you should wait 2 weeks to be sure the timer has run out that you can place again...So just wait the 2 weeks then knock it down then resize...besure no one is around when you knock it down so that they don't place before you...lol:lol:

P.S i am quite sure after you place there is a timer before you can place agian...Hope that helps

3. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Go under the house sign and say 'I wish to resize my house' It will let you place for an hour even though your house placement tool will tell you to wait.

4. Lady Kiara

Lady Kiara Guest

WEll Well then i stand corrected...:popcorn: Good call i never known you could do that....

5. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Thats what I needed to know!! I was wondering if I could still place even tho the house tools says to wait. I love u!:thumbup:

6. jfkeach

jfkeach Guest

Right now I am weary about doing any house placement or resizing. I have recently had an issue that put my castle of risk of IDOC. I have asked EA to investigate, and I am throwing out every placement tool I can find.

7. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

what jfkeach is referring to is the nasty little bug that will sometimes not give you the warning gump that you can opt out of rather than placing a house..... *sometimes* whatever house you select just plops down, you have no control over it

I don't recall this happening with resizing, but it doesn't mean that it won't... the good part about resizing is that nobody else can place on that spot but you, so the location is saved, it's just the aggravation of waiting out the resize timer

8. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

How long must I wait to resize, after Placing the plot I did a few hours ago?

9. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Hey Kelek,

If you need help resizing let me know. I'm standing in front of you right now.

Tom

10. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Max size is 13 deep by 11 wide

11. Its an hour wait.
    Between resize attempts.

And ignore the "almost lost my castle" issue.
    His is totally different than yours, altho he is attempting to "warn" everyone with thread hijacking.
    He shadowed a spot to check its size, and according to him, it went ahead and placed a home, without getting the "are you sure" gump.
    Totally different than placing, as there is NO need for a tool to do the resize thing.
    So resize away, the sky is NOT falling.

12. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Hey thanks everyone for the advice!! Appreciate it =0 Oh and thanks Tom hehe..

13. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

ok so I panicked lol. I didnt get the size that would fit. In an hour I can resize again?