1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

questions on team dueling

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by EM Sangria, Jun 1, 2010.

?

Are you interested in having a category for those who do not pvp in fel?

Poll closed Jun 9, 2010.
  1. Yes and I'd be interested in participating.

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Yes, but only to watch.

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. No.

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. ummm...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. EM Sangria

EM Sangria UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

I'm thinking of holding a Bash Night.

The basic idea is to have a team of three duel another team of three. The team that wins two out of three times will advance to the next round.

Right now I have two rules: no looting and only one pet. Yes pet.

I want this tournament to be open to all play styles. However, having a greater dragon in the dueling ring would not be a good thing - except for the dragon. :stretcher:

So here's my question, what tamed creatures should be allowed in this tournament? And what should not be?

Here's my second question. I was thinking about having a second catagory for those do not pvp in fel, any interest?

2. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

I would say.. go pets... there are a lot of tamers on this shard. But yeah.. GD's would be bad.. so maybe just anything but a Dragon. There are a lot of other pets out there that can be battled.

Would Rune Beetles be too large?

3. Lost-Soul

Lost-Soul Guest

Is this pvm or pvp? No pets.

4. adester

adester Guest

No pets? might as well say only fight with sticks and stones.

5. I would love to have a Battle with a Pet in it. But on the flip side I think the pet should count as the 3rd member of your team. so 2 People 1 Pet vs 3 people. Bring on the tamer battles!!

6. adester

adester Guest

That is a good idea. Or have a restriction on pets. Something that can help but isn't going to overpower the fight. I don't want a 3 vs 3 all kill fight going either.

7. tirrag

tirrag Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

+1 for this concept