1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

questions onnew client

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by kalzaketh, Jul 21, 2009.

1. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

:cursing:imbuing, and mysticism, where is the city to learn these things?or must we await the full release?:dunce:

2. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yes you must wait, unless you are in Beta testing on special shard they have set up for it.

3. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

many thanks friend snake, as with few of the expansions, I believe I will hold sa at armslenghth and say nay from the new client preview it is just akr clone so I'll pass on being agargoyle, much like I have passed on joining the herd of elves. :)

4. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

you dont need the new client for the new expansion, the gargoyle race, new skills, dungeons, citys are all available with 2D

5. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

*Will be* available. This is the open beta for the client only (and if you spend more than a few minutes in it, you might find it is actually nothing like KR except the way the User Interface looks).

For the actual expansion, they have not release that yet.

6. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

i know that lol, guess i phrased that wrong, i was responding to the comment about passing on the gargoyle char and SA, assuming the poster meant once its released

7. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry Otis, that was actually directed to Kalzaketh, not you. I *know* you know that :p

8. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

9. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I imagine that would be true. Over 4 months I have only ever crashed in it one time. But I hear that the recent patch did introduce some crashing issues

10. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I know it's confusing that they gave two things the same name, but the SA client is not the same thing as the SA expansion.

11. kalzaketh

kalzaketh Guest

apologies, to all, I guess, I qualify as the cantankerous older guy on my 2 active accounts I only have 1 elf as I prefer to be the lone human, living in acity built by ahuman king, tho he is often fogotten brit was built by lord british (AKA richard garriot) caska is naught but acowardly immitator of lord britishelves are ablight on britanian society. :)